3rd International Conference
«Modern problems of biological evolution»
Dedicated to the 130th birth anniversary of N.I. Vavilov
and the 110th anniversary of the State Darwin Museum
A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution (RAS)
N.I. Vavilov Institute of General Genetics (RAS)
A.A. Borisiak Paleontological Institute (RAS)
N.K. Koltzov Institute of Developmental Biology (RAS)
Department of Biological evolution, M.V. Lomonosov MSU
Department of Higher Nervous Activity, M.V. Lomonosov MSU
State Darwin Museum
We would like to invite you to participate in 2017 3rd International Conference «Modern problems of biological evolution» which will be held during October 16-20, 2017 at the State Darwin Museum, Moscow.
To participate in the conference empirical or theoretical reports on the following topics are required:
- Evolutionary genetics
- Species and Speciation
- Intraspecific differentiation and adaptation
- Evolution of ontogeny
- Evolutionary morphology and paleontology
- Evolution of behavior
- Evolution of Communities, evolutionary biogeography
- The history of evolutionary studies
- Popularization of evolutionary theory and museology
The Organizing Committee has the right to reject submitted materials if they do not meet the conference topics or lack author’s original contribution to the scientific development of the field stated in the title of the report. The Organizing Committee welcomes the organization of round tables discussions relevant to the conference theme. Curators of the round tables must complete the application form and submit it to the Organizing Committee. The abstracts will be published by the beginning of the conference. The conference proceeding will be published after the conference. Please send your applications for taking part in the conference via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th February 2017. For more information please contact Alexander Sergeevich Rubtsov: (499)134-2865, email@example.com
The application form for participating with a report:
- Title of the report.
- Author’s full name (or names, if there are several authors); please specify the contacts for further correspondence.
- Place of employment, rank, position, e-mail (for each author).
- The category title (subject of report).
- Preferred form of presentation (oral, poster).
The application form for organizing a round table discussion:
- Name of a round table discussion.
- A brief annotation (justification): up to 1,000 characters.
- Full names of curators: 2 people.
- Place of employment, rank and position, e-mail (for each of curators).
- Title and authors of one or two key reports.
- Completed application forms for participating with the report from the authors of key reports.